Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It will be a.......GIRL!!

Today Shari had another ultrasound. She is now 16 weeks into her pregnancy and today was the day to find out what gender the baby is. It is a GIRL!!  I am very pleased because now we will not only have a grandson, but a granddaughter, too. Shari and I were looking at girl clothes in some of the children's stores in North Carolina where she and Mark live. We thought that the girl clothes were so cute and there was so much more for girls than boys. So now we can have fun shopping for a little girl. I will have to restrain myself a little because I love little girl clothes and dolls, etc. etc. I just love being a grandma and can't wait to hold this new granddaughter! :)

2 comments:

Mom Jones said...

Shari looks most definitely and happily pregnant! Congratulations on the baby girl ... it will be hard NOT to buy an outfit every single week! I hope Shari and Mark get a computer soon so they can share pictures with all of us.

Ruthanne said...

They actually have a computer, Carol. They just don't have internet. Mark said that Shari could buy an internet card for a set fee a month, but she doesn't think she would use it that much. I told her that we want her to do it so that I can hear from her every day and she could send pictures, but I'm not sure she was really listening.