Thursday, March 27, 2008

O.K......I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!!

Actually, I was at Partridge Creek Mall the other night and I decided just to LOOK at Janie and Jack's and a couple of other baby stores. WELL....I had a ball! Finally I decided on these two little outfits that coordinate but are a little different from each other. One is a one piece outfit and the other is two pieces. There is a little hat that is reversible and goes with both of the outfits - how cool is that? So I sent them to Shari today. It made me feel good - like it was really going to happen. It is so very hard to picture a child that hasn't been born yet, you know? I can't wait to see her in these clothes. No, I didn't get the usual pink. I'm sure I'll find something, though! Another time....soon.

2 comments:

Mom Jones said...

What beautiful outfits for my new great niece! Whew ... that makes me seem REALLY old! I love the matching hat! You are going to have SO much fun with these adorable baby clothes, Ruthanne! :)

Unknown said...

CUTE outfits! I love the yellow and green for a girl. I'm glad you had fun shopping and enjoying Shari's girl already. =)