Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shari's and Mark - June 2008

This year Terry and I got to spend a bit more time with Shari and Mark on the way home from Florida. I got to go to Shari's baby shower on Saturday afternoon and then we went with them to church on Sunday. That afternoon we all went shopping to buy their baby stroller and some other necessities for the baby on the way. We had fun even though it wasn't a very productive trip. The stroller that they picked out had been recalled and will be coming back out, but not for a couple of weeks. But it was fun shopping around. I really need to stay away from little girl clothes, though, because seriously, I am a sucker for them! Here we are packing up the car. After shopping we went with them to look at some houses that they are interested in and later, we went to dinner at a restaurant on Lake Norman. It was Father's Day and the first one in a very long time that Terry got to spend with Shari. :)

I wanted to get a few pictures of Shari when she is pregnant because they are fun to look back on later in life, and fun for the children to see later also. She looks cute! Shari is making her own baby bedding for the crib, so I got to see all of that while I was there. She is very good at sewing and improvising when needed. The baby's room will be coral, pink, and white.

I love these pictures of Shari and Mark! They are both very photogenic! We had such a nice time with them and probably won't see them again until the baby is born in either August or September.


No comments: