Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROL!



A TRIBUTE  TO A LOVING SISTER

My sister is a wonderful person! She is godly,
 loving, caring, and sweet! 
She loves her family and lets them know it
 in so many creative ways.
Her grandchildren mean the world to her!
She is a talented photographer and makes beautiful,
 meaningful cards with her pictures.
She wants to serve the Lord with all her heart.
Anyone would be fortunate to have her for a friend
 (and she has many!)
She is a precious sister and friend to me,
and I love her dearly!

1 comment:

Mom Jones said...

I've been gone ALL day and just now fired up my computer and saw this beautiful tribute! Thanks so much, Ruthanne! I'm very blessed to have you for a sister and friend. I see you are enjoying Picnik ~ isn't it so much fun?! I am a complete addict!

Love You!