Monday, January 14, 2008

Church Bookstore

I love working in our church bookstore! I've always loved books and reading. I have always wanted to have a bookstore of my own. How great that the Lord has provided a bookstore for me to work in and manage and serve him at Cornerstone at the same time! This is our Cornerstone bookstore, called the "Book Rack". I love ordering all the books, opening the boxes when they come in, and arranging the shelves! I love planning for Christmas and ordering for all of our classes and just trying to provide a good choice of books for a good price. What fun!! :)

At the same time, I am trying to get to know some new people, their names, and something about them as they come in to order books, buy books, use the library, or just look around. I know that it can be a great ministry to make people feel welcome and loved. I am very happy to have this spot to serve and I must keep in mind that it is not mine, but the Lord's.

No comments: