Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Silly Pictures




Tonight I have been fooling around with my new computer trying to learn how to edit pictures with it.  I am so computer challenged that it takes me hours to learn something new on the computer. Terry reads computer books to learn new things, but when I try to read them, I end up reading the same sentence over and over and still not comprehending what to do!! Well I learned that the picture editing is pretty cool on an Apple. I had to use pictures of myself because I haven't been able to copy the pictures from my PC over to the Apple yet.  With the Apple, I can sit in front of it and take a picture of myself!  Here I am at about 300 pounds. Also did you know that I am a twin? It was fun to fool around with it - I still know so little. :(

2 comments:

Mom Jones said...

WOW! What a fun picture program!!! The 300 pound one is scary, but hilarious. Next time we see each other, you'll have to show me how it works. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Ruthanne....an Apple? Really? You are a traitor! ;-) I didn't realize your weight fluctuated so drastically!
-- Val